Physicians Graduate to become Advanced Fellows of the A4M
BodyLogicMD Celebrates Fellowship Graduates at 2012 A4M Vegas Conference
December, 2012 - The graduation ceremony for the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine will commence today, honoring graduates who have completed the extensive, in-depth coursework on functional and regenerative medicine, including hands on clinical training and written and oral examinations.
BodyLogicMD joins in the celebration, honoring the success of five physicians of the nation’s largest network of anti-aging experts.
Larisa Bradford, M.D. of BodyLogicMD of Atlanta, Barbara Plucknett, M.D of BodyLogicMD of Philadelphia and Bob Ghelfi, M.D., of BodyLogicMD of Sacramento will graduate as Advanced Fellows in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine. Kenneth Orbeck, D.O., of BodyLogicMD of South Carolina and Marilee Tatom, Medical Assistant of BodyLogicMD of Sacramento will graduate as Fellows.
The physicians of the BodyLogicMD network must achieve completion of five modules and become a Fellow within two years of joining the network. More than half all the physicians of the BodyLogicMD network have pursued the advanced fellowship and continue to pursue educational opportunities offered by the A4M to ensure they maintain their education and awareness of emerging advancements in the field of anti-aging and functional medicine.
It is the A4M Fellowship program that continues to educate the physicians of the BodyLogicMD network and awards them the esteemed title of the most highly-trained bioidentical hormone experts in the country.
- Another Shift in the Hormone Therapy Debate
- Discover the Fatigue Solution from America’s Most-Loved Hormone Expert and Dr. Oz
- Blood for Beauty - A Signature Event
- Sunny California Welcomes New Physician to the BodyLogicMD Network
- Dr. Varano Talks About Testosterone Therapy on CBS
- Dr. Jen on FoxNews.com with Dr. Manny
- Dr. Jen Featured on HealthTalk on FoxNews.com
- HealthTalk with Dr. Manny Features Dr. Jen
- Risk of early-onset of menopause increased with hysterectomy