Dr. Varano Talks About Testosterone Therapy on CBS
A growing number of men claim they are having a better sex life, making more money, getting an energy boost and thinking more clearly. What’s their secret?
It’s the so-called wonder drug, testosterone, that has so many men are feeling like a Superman. Men are reporting experiences of increased strength, improved sex drive and greater productivity at work. Testosterone therapy has even been dubbed the “Viagra of the boardroom” in some circles.
Dr. Jennifer Landa, Chief Medical Officer of BodyLogicMD, and Dr. Kenneth Varano, Medical Director of BodyLogicMD of Philadelphia discuss exactly why this new wonder drug is so effective and the treatment options available that include testosterone therapy.
Read the full article here: Health: Male Wonder Drug
- BodyLogicMD Celebrates a Decade of Pioneering the New Frontier of Medicine
- Dr. Tim Morley Featured in LA Times
- BodyLogicMD Excited to Announce New Medical Director of Encino Practice
- Remember this Ladies: New Study Finds Memory Loss and Menopause is Real
- Another Shift in the Hormone Therapy Debate
- Dr. Varano Talks About Testosterone Therapy on CBS
- Dr. Jen on FoxNews.com with Dr. Manny
- Dr. Jen Featured on HealthTalk on FoxNews.com
- Risk of early-onset of menopause increased with hysterectomy