Dr. Varano Talks About Testosterone Therapy on CBS
A growing number of men claim they are having a better sex life, making more money, getting an energy boost and thinking more clearly. What’s their secret?
It’s the so-called wonder drug, testosterone, that has so many men are feeling like a Superman. Men are reporting experiences of increased strength, improved sex drive and greater productivity at work. Testosterone therapy has even been dubbed the “Viagra of the boardroom” in some circles.
Dr. Jennifer Landa, Chief Medical Officer of BodyLogicMD, and Dr. Kenneth Varano, Medical Director of BodyLogicMD of Philadelphia discuss exactly why this new wonder drug is so effective and the treatment options available that include testosterone therapy.
Read the full article here: Health: Male Wonder Drug
- Another Shift in the Hormone Therapy Debate
- Discover the Fatigue Solution from America’s Most-Loved Hormone Expert and Dr. Oz
- Blood for Beauty - A Signature Event
- Sunny California Welcomes New Physician to the BodyLogicMD Network
- Dr. Varano Talks About Testosterone Therapy on CBS
- Dr. Jen on FoxNews.com with Dr. Manny
- Dr. Jen Featured on HealthTalk on FoxNews.com
- HealthTalk with Dr. Manny Features Dr. Jen
- Risk of early-onset of menopause increased with hysterectomy