It’s common wisdom that you gain weight when you regularly eat more calories than you use through physical activity and normal body functions. Yes, it’s true that losing weight means eating fewer calories and burning more energy through physical activity. It sounds simple, but an estimated 160 million Americans are overweight or obese.
BodyLogicMD affiliated physicians are the most highly trained in natural bioidentical hormone replacement therapy with integrated fitness and nutrition programs which they have been providing to their patients since 2003. Our patients are highly and consistently satisfied with the services they receive. You can rest assured that when you visit a BodyLogicMD affiliated physician, you’ll get the care you deserve.
Hormone Balance Quiz
Are you feeling run down? Gaining weight? having trouble sleeping? The list goes on! Find out if your symptoms are due to a hormonal imbalance!
- What Is the Best Treatment for Menopausal Depression?
- Menopause Hormone Therapy Pros and Cons: Choosing the Right Path Forward
- What Are the Best Alternatives to Testosterone Shots?
- Where Should I Get a Hormone Balance Test? And Other FAQs About Hormone Testing
- The Best Hormone Replacement Therapy Doctors Have 5 Things In Common