We live in a world of massive media and information. Make sure the information you receive is accurate. We've compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions from our patients. There are no simple answers to these questions. Because you are an individual with your own particular set of circumstances, we encourage you to learn more by contacting us directly.
- Q. What are bioidentical hormones?
- Q. Who needs bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT)?
- Q. What is the difference between bioidentical and synthetic hormones?
- Q. What are the ingredients of bioidentical hormones?
- Q. Why do women need hormones before, during and after menopause?
- Q. Why do men need testosterone replacement?
- Q. What makes BodyLogicMD affiliated practitioners experts in bioidentical hormone therapy?
- Q. Why don't traditional doctors prescribe bioidentical hormones?
- Q. What can I expect once I've become a patient?
- Q. My sex drive is low, could it be my hormones?
- Q. What is pellet therapy?
- Q. Will you take over as my doctor?
- Q. What are the side effects associated with bioidentical hormones?