The practitioners of the BodyLogicMD network must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in a clinical field that requires patient contact and in good standing with their associated college. Each practitioner must pass both the oral and written boards of the American Board of Anti-Aging Physicians within 1 year of opening or joining a franchise practice. All practitioners must have completed the Fellowship for Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine coursework and earn continuing medical education in the area of anti-aging and functional medicine of no less than 150 credits accrued over a 3-year period. Every practitioner must maintain an active membership with the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M).
Other Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. What are bioidentical hormones?
- Q. Who needs bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT)?
- Q. What is the difference between bioidentical and synthetic hormones?
- Q. What are the ingredients of bioidentical hormones?
- Q. Why do women need hormones before, during and after menopause?
- Q. Why do men need testosterone replacement?
- Q. What makes BodyLogicMD affiliated practitioners experts in bioidentical hormone therapy?
- Q. Why don't traditional doctors prescribe bioidentical hormones?
- Q. What can I expect once I've become a patient?
- Q. My sex drive is low, could it be my hormones?
- Q. What is pellet therapy?
- Q. Will you take over as my doctor?
- Q. What are the side effects associated with bioidentical hormones?