About Kathryn Elliott, M.D.
Kathryn Elliott, M.D. practices anti-aging and preventive medicine and serves as Medical Director for BodyLogicMD of Seattle. As a Board Certified neurologist, Dr. Elliott places a strong emphasis on cognitive enhancement, specializing in helping women and men find relief from symptoms of hormonal imbalance. Using customized wellness strategies, individually tailored to address each patient's specific needs, Dr. Elliott combines integrative medicine techniques and natural bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) to help patients restore energy levels, improve mental clarity and achieve optimal overall health and wellness.
Dr. Elliott made the decision to transition into regenerative and functional medicine so that she could focus more on disease prevention, rather than treatment. Dr. Elliott has completed extensive training provided by the fellowship in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine and is an active member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
Dr. Kathryn Elliott completed her undergrad at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada. and attended Medical School at the University of Calgary in Alberta, Canada. In 1987 Dr. Elliott fulfilled her Internal Medicine Residency at McGill-Montreal General Hospital, where she also later completed her Neurology Residency in 1990. Before joining BodyLogicMD, Dr. Elliott practiced as an independent neurologist with additional fellowship training in Pain and Palliative care from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and fellowship training in peripheral nerve. Dr. Elliott also holds a Master’s Degree in Clinical Neurology from Queen Square National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery and has fellowship and faculty experience in HIV Neurology from The Mount Sinai Hospital in New York.
Board Certifications, Associations and Training:
- Member of BodyLogicMD a national network of highly trained physicians specializing in Natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy.
- Member of the American Academy for Anti-Aging Medicine
- Extensive training in anti-aging provided by the fellowship in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Board Certified in Neurology by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology with voluntary recertification and Maintenance of Certification (MOC), American Academy of Neurology
- Chairman, Neurology Quality Assurance Committee, MSKCC
- Active member of the Washington State Neurology Association
- Active member of the American Medical Association
- Active member of the Washington State Medical Association