BodyLogicMD wants these patients to “live better, longer” and with that in mind, we set the standard in this industry. Our affiliated physicians must meet rigorous requirements to become members of the BodyLogicMD physician network, including:
- Physician must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in a clinical field that requires patient contact and in good standing with their associated college
- Physician must complete the Fellowship for Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Physician must take part in continuing medical education in the area of anti-aging and functional medicine of no less than 150 credits accrued over a 3 year period
- Be an active member of te American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- Physician must pass both oral and written board of the American Board of Anti-Aging Physicians within 1 year of opening their practice
- Proof of Medical licensing, Course completions, Malpractice and successfully meet listed verification and interview requirements
Aren’t Other Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Doctors Just as Trained?
Many doctors are adding bioidentical hormone therapy services to their list of patient services, but they often do not have the requirements to qualify them as “specialist” in bioidentical hormone therapy.
First off, board certification is optional for all doctors, but for BodyLogicMD affiliated physicians, it is a requirement. This certification guarantees that the doctor has been tested to assess his or her experience, skills and knowledge in bioidentical hormone therapy and ensures that this doctor is deemed qualified to provide excellent patient care in all aspects of functional medicine and bioidentical hormone therapy.
Ultimately, as a patient, you can be certain not only that you are working with a highly qualified physician, but with a doctor who is truly a “specialist” in the field of anti-aging and functional medicine. Additionally, each one of your visits with an expert physician will be handled with the utmost professionalism, allowing for as much time necessary and ensuring that all of your questions and concerns are addressed to your satisfaction.