About Tatiana Fleischman, MD
Dr. Tatiana Fleischman dedicates her practice to integrative medicine and bioidentical hormone replacement therapy to help men and women restore balance and regain their youthful vitality. She is devoted to finding a solution for patients suffering from the unpleasant symptoms of hormonal imbalance, often associated with menopause, andropause, adrenal fatigue, and thyroid disorders. Dr. Fleischman offers tailored treatment plans that include bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) integrated with customized nutrition and supplement regimens to help guide her patients through the aging process.
Dr. Fleischman values the close connection between patient and doctor and believes that good health is the foundation of a long happy life. However, as an internal medicine physician, she found that traditional medicine was far too reactive instead of proactive, and that is what drove her to make a transition to integrative medicine. By doing this, Dr. Fleischman can now treat the patient as a whole using a preventive approach to uncover the root cause of symptoms and help ward off disease rather than wait for it to form and simply manage the symptoms.
Dr. Fleischman completed her internal medicine residency in 2010 at St. John’s Episcopal Hospital in Queens, New York. She trained extensively with the Institute for Functional Medicine, is board certified in internal medicine, and is an active member of the fellowship for Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine.
Board Certifications, Associations and Training:
- Member of BodyLogicMD a national network of highly trained physicians specializing in Natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy.
- Member of the American Academy for Anti-Aging Medicine
- Extensive training in anti-aging provided by the fellowship in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Extensive training in functional medicine provided by the Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM)
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine