Dr. Julie Kissel Get Started
About Julie Kissel, M.D.
As the owner and operator of BodyLogicMD of Cincinnati, Dr. Julie Kissel devotes her practice to natural bioidentical hormones replacement therapy, offering patients proven therapies for relieving the symptoms of menopause, andropause and other hormonal imbalance conditions such as thyroid disorder and adrenal fatigue. Dr. Kissel includes customized nutritional counselling and personalized fitness guidance as a part of her physician-supervised program.
As a Family Physician, Julie Kissel, M.D. has shared many of the same frustrations that her fellow BodyLogicMD affiliated physicians experienced with traditional medicine. Dr. Kissel transitioned into preventive medicine so she could step outside the box and prescribe treatments from a proactive standpoint, as opposed to the more reactive remedies used in conventional medicine. Dr. Julie Kissel encourages her patients to make lifestyle changes in order to avoid harmful free radicals, inflammation and stress-induced illness such as adrenal fatigue.
Dr. Kissel graduated Summa Sum Laude from the University of Cincinnati in 1986, where she also received her Masters in Nutrition in 1992, and her doctorate in Medicine in 1996. Dr. Julie Kissel completed her residency in Family Practice in 1999, and in 2000, completed a Faculty Development Fellowship in "Psychiatry in Primary Care." Julie Kissel, M.D. has been a Diplomat on the American Board of Family Practice since 1996 and in addition, is an active member of the fellowship of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine.
Board Certifications, Associations and Training:
- Member of BodyLogicMD a national network of highly trained physicians specializing in Natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy.
- Member of the American Academy for Anti-Aging Medicine
- Extensive training in anti-aging provided by the fellowship in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- AMA Board Certified in Family Practice
- Board Certified in Integrative Medicine by the American Board of Integrative Medicine (ABOIM)