Dr. Bryan Warner Get Started
About Bryan Warner, M.D.
As owner and operator of BodyLogicMD of Saint Louis, Dr. Bryan Warner dedicates his Missouri-based practice to anti-aging and preventive medicine, specializing in bioidentical hormones replacement therapy (BHRT). Dr. Warner encourages his patients to embrace a healthy lifestyle through fitness programs, balanced nutritional guidance and the use of BHRT, when necessary to relieve symptoms of hormonal imbalance such as fatigue, depression, hot flashes, low libido, muscle loss, weight gain and sexual dysfunction.
As a former ER and Family Physician, Dr. Warner made the transition into preventive medicine to help promote optimal health from an early age and stop putting "band-aids" on disease states. Dr. Warner believes that it is important to be proactive about one's health to prevent disease and ailment later on in life.
Bryan Warner, M.D. received his undergraduate from Southern Illinois University in 1983. Dr. Warner graduated from Chicago Loyola Stritch School of Medicine in 1987. He then completed his internship and residency at St. Luke's Family Practice Milwaukee in 1990. Dr. Warner was Board Certified by the American Board of Family Practice in 1990 and served 7 years as active duty US Air Force. He is an active member in the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
Board Certifications, Associations and Training:
- Member of BodyLogicMD a national network of highly trained physicians specializing in Natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy.
- Member of the American Academy for Anti-Aging Medicine
- Extensive training in anti-aging provided by the fellowship in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Board Certified Family Practice
- American Academy of Family Practice
- Board Certified in Integrative Medicine by the American Board of Integrative Medicine (ABOIM)