About Nada Milosavljevic, M.D., J.D.
Nada Milosavljevic, M.D., J.D., "Dr. Milo", is the Medical Director of BodyLogicMD of Boston where she practices preventive and integrative medicine. Dr. Milo helps women and men suffering from menopause, andropause, and other hormone imbalances to achieve optimal health. Using individual, customized wellness programs tailored to address each patient's specific and personal needs, Dr. Milo combines customized nutrition and fitness regimens, pharmaceutical-grade supplements, stress reduction techniques and natural bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) to ensure her patients enjoy restored energy, improved mental clarity and the highest quality of life possible.
Dr. Milo stresses the importance of treating the whole patient by finding the root of the issue, instead of simply using a one-size-fits-all treatment approach for individual symptoms. Her practice emphasizes the prevention of disease and encourages overall optimal health, rather than tackling illness once it has already occurred. Dr. Milo is passionate about sharing her knowledge and experience to ensure each and every patient can enjoy living life to the fullest.
Prior to her career in medicine, Dr. Milo practiced law with a specialty in Intellectual Property. She is a graduate of Notre Dame Law School and practiced trademark law, all aspects of the patent application process, and patent law litigation. In this capacity, it was her involvement with the biotech industry and patenting pharmaceuticals and medical devices that led to her interest in medicine.
Dr. Milo was the Founder and Director of the Integrative Health Program at Massachusetts General Hospital. Since December 2010, she conducted and published research in this field and created programs at Boston-area school clinics to treat and educate young adults in integrative therapies. In September 2015, her program was named one of the "Top Ten Big Ideas to Transform Education" by Boston Globe Magazine. She has authored a number of articles on integrative treatments, herbs, and teas for health and wellness.
Dr. Milo is a Board-Certified, Harvard-trained physician and has served as a faculty member at Harvard Medical School since 2007. She is a graduate of St. George's University School of Medicine in Bayshore, New York. Dr. Milo has completed residencies in a variety of fields, including her medical residency and General Adult Psychiatry at Brown University School of Medicine. Dr. Milo also completed fellowships in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School, Cambridge Hospital as well as a fellowship in Forensic Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital. She achieved board certification by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and the American Board of Integrative and Holistic Medicine. In 2016, Dr. Milo become Board Certified in Integrative Medicine through the American Board of Integrative Medicine.
Board Certifications and Associations:
- Member of BodyLogicMD a national network of highly trained physicians specializing in Natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy and Integrative Medicine
- American Academy for Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Board Certified, Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Board Certified, American Board of Integrative Medicine (ABOIM)
- Board-Certification, American Board of Integrative and Holistic Medicine (ABIHM)
- Diplomate and Fellowship-trained, American Academy Anti-Aging, Regenerative, and Functional Medicine (ABAAFM)
- Level 1 Certification, Ayurvedic Medicine for Health Professionals
- American Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- Certification, Physician / Medical Acupuncturist
- Medical Degree: St George School of Medicine
- Medical Residency: Brown University School of Medicine
- Medical Residency Fellowship: Harvard Medical School, Cambridge Hospital
- Medical Residency Fellowship: Harvard Medical School, Massachusettes General Hospital (MGH)
- Board Certified in Integrative Medicine by the American Board of Integrative Medicine (ABOIM)