Dr. Jeffrey Thackrey Get Started
About Jeffrey Thackrey, M.D.
Hormone therapy expert physician Dr. Jeffrey Thackrey, owner and operator of BodyLogicMD of Fort Lauderdale, is a member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine through which he has received rigorous and specialized training. Throughout his career he has maintained a primary interest in and has now devoted his Ft. Lauderdale, Florida-area practice full time to preventive medicine, wellness, and anti-aging medicine integrated with bioidentical hormone therapy, customized nutrition and fitness programs.
Dr. Jeffrey Thackrey, a 1979 graduate of Ohio State College of Medicine, has completed residencies in Anesthesiology (Ohio State-1983) and in Occupational Medicine (U. of Massachusetts-1998). He achieved board certification by the American Board of Preventive Medicine in Occupational and Environmental Medicine (1/2003-1/2013), and has a Master's Degree in Public Health.
Board Certifications, Associations and Training:
- Member of BodyLogicMD a national network of highly trained physicians specializing in Natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- Member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Extensive training in anti-aging provided by the fellowship in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- AMA Board Certified Occupational and Environmental Medicine (1/2003-1/2013)
- Masters Degree in Public Health