About Nina Rehman, D.O.
The Medical Director of BodyLogicMD of Detroit, Nina Rehman, D.O., helps her patients to restore their energy, improve their mental clarity and live fuller lives with optimal overall health. Specializing in an individual, customized combination of natural bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT), customized nutrition and fitness regimens, pharmaceutical-grade supplementation and stress reduction techniques tailored to each patientâ€™s specific, personal needs, Dr. Rehman helps women and men find relief from the symptoms of menopause, andropause (the male menopause) and other hormone imbalances.
Confronted with the reactionary, disease-oriented nature of traditional medicine, Dr. Rehman sought a way to help her patients feel their best and prevent diseases before they occur. She found the solution in integrative and functional medicine, which provides her the time and resources to address the individual needs of every one of her patients.
Dr. Rehman received her medical degree from the University of Osteopathic Medicine in Des Moines, Iowa. She completed internships in medical technology at the St. Thomas Hospital & Medical Center in Akron, OH., and transitional medicine at the Mount Clemens General Hospital in Mt. Clemens, MI., and her residency in internal medicine at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, MI. She is a Fellow of the American College of Internists and an active member of the fellowship in Anti-Aging, Regenerative and Functional Medicine.
Board Certifications, Associations and Training:
- Member of BodyLogicMD a national network of highly trained physicians specializing in Natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy.
- Member of the American Academy for Anti-Aging Medicine
- Member of the American Osteopathic Association
- Member of the American College of Physicians
- Extensive training in anti-aging provided by the fellowship in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Fellow of the American College of Internists