B vitamins can be found in green vegetables, whole grains, dairy, meat, and legumes. These nutrients help the body make DNA, red blood cells and are even responsible for healthy skin and hair. The body uses a variety of B vitamins to convert food into the cellular energy that is needed. Some B vitamins are a vital part of methylation– a process that converts the amino acid metabolite homocysteine to methionine and cysteine. This process supports a healthy nervous system, cardiovascular and mental health and immune and nerve function. Methyl B Complex is a complete supplement that includes eight essential B vitamins and other high-quality ingredients to support healthy energy production in the body.
- Promotes Healthy Metabolism
- Protects Against Dietary Deficiencies
- Gives Baseline Nutrition for Diverse Protocols
- Creates Metabolic Reserve
- Fights Nutrient Depletion from Stress