What is Ortho Molecular D-Hist Jr.?
Ortho Molecular D-Hist Jr. comes in great-tasting, easy-to-take chewable tablets, specially formulated for children’s health. Each single-tablet serving contains a unique, targeted blend of flavonoids, antioxidants, enzymes and botanical extracts that support children with seasonal challenges.†
5 key nutrients in Ortho Molecular D-Hist Jr. include:
- Quercetin – a biologically active flavonoid found in plants, oak trees, onions & tea leaves
- Stinging Nettles Leaf – Urtica dioica, or stinging nettles, is a plant commonly known for its many health properties
- Bromelain – a plant enzyme found on the stem and fruit of pineapple
- N-acetyl-cysteine – an amino acid precursor to glutathione
- Vitamin C – this essential nutrient acts as an antioxidant
The benefits of Ortho Molecular D-Hist Jr.:
- Supports immune balance in hypersensitive children†
- Support sinus and respiratory health†
- Promotes neurotransmitter production†
- Promotes normal viscosity of mucus†
- Comes in easy-to-take chewable tablets for children
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.