What is CatecholaCalm?
CatecholaCalm™ is designed to support healthy catecholamine levels with adaptogenic herbs and nutrients that may help mood and promote calmness and relaxation. This unique formulation addresses adrenal gland health, which may help people handle stress more effectively.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Benefits of CatecholaCalm:
- Vitamin C and the B vitamin family: Help support steady energy levels.
- Phosphatidylserine (PS): Nutrient that promotes healthy hormone levels by helping to normalize cortisol levels when the body is under occasional stress.
- Ashwagandha: An adaptogenic herb with a long history in Ayurvedic medicine for aiding a healthy stress response. “Adaptogenic” herbs are given this name because they help the body “adapt” to stress, assisting the body in optimizing levels of hormones and neurotransmitters.
- Magnesium: One of the body’s most important minerals; aids in muscle relaxation and therefore may help with occasional simple nervous tension and may offer a calming effect for both body and mind.
- Valerian, lemon balm and passion flower: Herbs that promote relaxation, in part by supporting the production of GABA, a calming neurotransmitter that helps balance the stress catecholamines.
Why Designs for Health?
Designs for Health has been a trusted source for research-backed nutritional products of superior quality since 1989. By providing comprehensive support through an extensive product line, ongoing clinical education, and practice development programs, Designs for Health is able to maximize the potential for successful health outcomes. Their wide array of added-value services not only sets them apart, but indicates the depth of their commitment to provide supplements of the highest standards with optimal results.