Dr. Ofelia Balta Get Started
About Ofelia Balta, M.D.
Ofelia Balta, M.D. practices anti-aging and preventive medicine at BodyLogicMD of Atlanta where she helps women and men suffering from menopause, andropause and other hormone imbalances achieve a longer, better life. Using individual, customized wellness programs tailored to address each patient's specific, personal needs, Dr. Balta combines customized nutrition and fitness regimens, pharmaceutical-grade supplements, stress reduction techniques and natural bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) to ensure her patients enjoy restored energy, improved mental clarity and the highest quality of life possible.
Dr. Balta stresses the importance of treating the whole patient by finding the root of the issue, instead of simply using a one-size-fits-all treatment approach for individual symptoms. Her practice emphasizes the prevention of disease and encouraging optimal overall health, rather than tackling illness once it has already occurred. Dr. Balta is passionate about sharing her knowledge and experience to ensure each and every patient can enjoy living life to the fullest.
Ofelia Balta, M.D. received her Medical Degree at the University of Medicine and Pharmacy at Isai, Romania. She completed her residency in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics at Yale University, Bridgeport hospital. She is currently attending Masters courses at the University of South Florida and advanced fellow courses with American Academy of Anti-Aging.
Board Certifications, Associations and Training:
- Member of BodyLogicMD a national network of highly trained physicians specializing in Natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy.
- Member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Extensive training in anti-aging provided by the fellowship in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Board Certified by The American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certified by The American Board of Pediatrics
- ECFMG Certified
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Member of American College of Physicians – American Society of Internal Medicine
- Member of American Academy of Pediatrics
- Board Certified in Integrative Medicine by the American Board of Integrative Medicine (ABOIM)