About Kenneth Orbeck, D.O.
Dr. Kenneth Orbeck practices integrative and functional medicine at his South Carolina-based bioidentical hormones practice: BodyLogicMD of Greenville. Dr. Orbeck dedicates his practice to helping women and men find relief from hormonal imbalances such as menopause, andropause (the male menopause), adrenal fatigue and thyroid disorders, using a three-tiered approach to wellness, combining customized nutrition and fitness regimens with bioidentical hormone therapy. Dr. Orbeck believes that proper diet, regular exercise and balanced hormones are the cornerstones of longevity.
Dr. Orbeck made the decision to transition into anti-aging and preventive medicine, because he wanted the opportunity to spend more time with each patient, in order to address their health and wellness needs from a preemptive perspective. As a bioidentical hormones expert, Dr. Orbeck specializes in treating the underlying causes of symptoms oftentimes associated with aging, such as hot flashes, night sweats, low libido, weight gain, fatigue, mood swings and irritability.
Dr. Kenneth Orbeck received his undergraduate degree from Calvin College in 1983 and completed his Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine at the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences in 1987, where he served as Student Chairman for the American College of General Practitioners. Before practicing medicine, Dr. Orbeck fulfilled his Internship at Mt. Clemens General Hospital in 1988. Dr. Orbeck is currently an active member of the fellowship for Anti-Aging, Regenerative and Functional Medicine (FAAFM), and the Age Management Medical Group (AMMG).
Board Certifications, Associations and Training:
- Member of BodyLogicMD a national network of highly trained physicians specializing in Natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy.
- Member of the American Academy for Anti-Aging Medicine
- Extensive training in anti-aging provided by the fellowship in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Certified by the National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Member of the Age Management Medical Group