Dr. Keith Wharton Get Started
About Keith Wharton, M.D.
As Medical Director of BodyLogicMD of Pittsburgh, Keith Wharton, M.D. helps patients overcome age-related health challenges, including weight gain, lack of energy, low libido, fatigue, and other symptoms commonly associated with menopause, andropause (the male menopause), adrenal fatigue and thyroid disorders. Dr. Wharton helps women and men correct medical conditions of hormonal imbalance using a combination of personalized nutrition and fitness regimens, pharmaceutical-grade supplementation, stress reduction techniques and bioidentical hormone therapy.
Dr. Wharton made the decision to partner with BodyLogicMD so that he could help his patients achieve optimal overall health through preventive care and integrative therapies. As an age management specialist, he offers women and men customized wellness programs that address the needs of each patient on an individual basis.
Dr. Keith Wharton received his undergraduate from West Virginia University in 1976. After completing his Doctorate at Marshall University School of Medicine in 1981, Dr. Wharton went on to fulfill his Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the State University of New York, where he received the Vincent Capraro Award for Academic and Clinical Excellence in 1985. Dr. Wharton served as President of the Pittsburgh Obstetrical and Gynecological Society from 2007-2008 and is an active member inseveral professional organizations and medical societies, including the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, the Pennsylvania Medical Society and the Allegheny County Medical Society.
Board Certifications, Associations and Training:
- Member of BodyLogicMD a national network of highly trained physicians specializing in Natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy.
- Member of the American Academy for Anti-Aging Medicine
- Extensive training in anti-aging provided by the fellowship in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Board Certified by the American College Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Member of the American Urogynecologic Society
- Member of the Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Member of the Allegheny County Medical Society