About Joseph Mazzei, D.O.
As a bioidentical hormone therapy and integrative medicine specialist, Dr. Joe Mazzei, Medical Director of BodyLogicMD of Phoenix-Glendale and BodyLogicMD of Phoenix-Chandler is devoted to helping men and women find relief from hormonal imbalances such as menopause, andropause, and thyroid problems. By applying an integrative medicine philosophy synergistically with natural hormone therapy, Dr. Mazzei has helped thousands of patients restore their health and regain wellness and find relief from symptoms such as fatigue, cognitive decline, digestive issues, sexual dysfunction, hot flashes, and insomnia.
With over a decade of experience, Dr. Mazzei is widely sought after and has become a well-respected expert in women’s health and treats many of the health issues women face throughout their lifespan with empathy and understanding. Dr. Mazzei is recognized as one of the most highly-trained physicians in this field and has been a featured guest speaker in various media outlets as an expert in integrative medicine and hormone therapy, both on the national and local level.
Dr. Mazzei graduated from the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern University and completed his residency in Emergency Medicine in 2003. He served our country as a Major in the U.S. Army Reserves Medical Corp and was called to active duty in 2005 during Operation Enduring Freedom. He is a graduate of the advanced fellowship for Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine through the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) and remains an active member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and the American Osteopathic Association (AOA).
Board Certifications, Associations and Training:
- Member of BodyLogicMD a national network of highly trained physicians specializing in Natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy.
- Member of the American Academy for Anti-Aging Medicine
- Extensive training in anti-aging provided by the fellowship in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Certified by the National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (AOBEM)
- Member of the American Osteopathic Association