About Desiree Granados, M.D.
Dr. Desiree Granados currently practices preventive and functional medicine at the Miami-based practice she shares with fellow BodyLogicMD affiliated physician, Dr. Michael Lee. Dr. Granados helps patients find practical solutions to many of the health challenges that women and men face as they get older. Dr. Granados combines integrative therapies, such as customized nutrition and fitness regimens, pharmaceutical-grade supplementation, stress reduction techniques and natural hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) to help patients live the best life they can possibly live. These personalized wellness programs are targeted to pinpoint and address the needs of each patient on an individual basis.
Desiree Granados, M.D. is an active member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) as well as the fellowship for Anti-Aging, Regenerative and Functional Medicine (FAAFM).
Dr. Granados received her medical degree from Universidad de Costa Rica in 1997. She later went on to complete her internship at Tulane University in New Orleans, LA and her Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg, FL.
*Dr. Granados is fluent in both Spanish and English.
Board Certifications, Associations and Training:
- Member of BodyLogicMD a national network of highly trained physicians specializing in Natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy.
- Member of the American Academy for Anti-Aging Medicine
- Extensive training in anti-aging provided by the fellowship in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Member of the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates
- Member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology