Once balanced, the average number of visits ranges from 3 to 4 follow-up visits per year (4 follow-up visits within the first 12 months and 3 follow-up visits each year from there on out). Your clothing allowance might be dented a bit, but you will look and feel more fabulous in everything - and isn't that the goal, anyway?
Here's how it's broken down.
- While not covered by insurance, we do provide to you a comprehensive invoice that you can submit out of network to your insurance company.
- The first hour long consultation with the physician ranges from $395-$795 and they will review your lab work, your symptoms and review with you your personalized and customized treatment plan.
- Initial Lab work is $195 for women and includes a comprehensive review of your overall wellness. Updated lab work is critical and required to successfully treat your symptoms.
- Follow up visits, that usually occur 3 to 4 times per year, are $295 for 30 minutes. Follow up lab work is on average $250 per visit, but varies on your treatment plan.
- Cost of hormones vary by patient but average approximately $45-$55 per hormone per month. Supplements that may be recommended vary based on your symptoms and needs.
Get started today! Testing is quick, easy, and affordable!