Information? Contact a Physician
Once balanced, the average number of visits ranges from 3 to 4 follow-up visits per year (4 follow-up visits within the first 12 months and 3 follow-up visits each year from there on out). Your clothing allowance might be dented a bit, but you will look and feel more fabulous in everything - and isn't that the goal, anyway?
Here's how it's broken down.
- While not covered by insurance, BodyLogicMD does provide a comprehensive invoice that you can submit out of network to your insurance company.
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy along with a comprehensive, tailored treatment plan averages $250-$500 per month.
- The first consultation with your practitioner is often an hour or more and averages more than the monthly cost.Your physician reviews your lab work, symptoms, and partner with you to develop a customized treatment plan.
- Prescriptions and supplements can range from $45-$150 per month.
- Cost of hormones vary by patient and method. Pellet therapy ranges from $195-$350 per insertion.
Get started today! Testing is quick, easy, and affordable!