Information? Contact a Physician
Once balanced, the average number of visits ranges from three to four follow-up visits per year (on average, most patients need four follow-up visits within the first 12 months and three follow-up visits each year throughout treatment).
Here's how it is broken down
- While not covered by insurance, BodyLogicMD does provide a comprehensive invoice that you can submit out of network to your insurance company.
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy along with a comprehensive, tailored treatment plan averages $250-$500 per month.
- The first consultation with your practitioner is often an hour or more and averages more than the monthly cost.Your physician reviews your lab work, symptoms, and partner with you to develop a customized treatment plan.
- Prescriptions and supplements can range from $45-$150 per month.
- Cost of hormones vary by patient and method. Pellet therapy ranges from $195-$350 per insertion.
Get started with BodyLogicMD today and start feeling your very best sooner.