Traditional doctors do not usually have the time or the resources to seek expertise in bioidentical hormones. BodyLogicMD affiliated physicians undergo extensive training in bioidentical hormone therapy and have specialized knowledge of anti-aging medicine.
Other Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. What are bioidentical hormones?
- Q. Who needs bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT)?
- Q. What is the difference between bioidentical and synthetic hormones?
- Q. What are the ingredients of bioidentical hormones?
- Q. Why do women need hormones before, during and after menopause?
- Q. Why do men need testosterone replacement?
- Q. What makes BodyLogicMD affiliated practitioners experts in bioidentical hormone therapy?
- Q. Why don't traditional doctors prescribe bioidentical hormones?
- Q. What can I expect once I've become a patient?
- Q. My sex drive is low, could it be my hormones?
- Q. What is pellet therapy?
- Q. Will you take over as my doctor?
- Q. What are the side effects associated with bioidentical hormones?