Experience a Healthier, Balanced Life for Free through The Wellness Project
BodyLogicMD Sponsors Video Essay Contest to Give-Away One Year of Hormone Therapy
July, 2012 - In celebration of the 10-year anniversary of BodyLogicMD, a lucky winner, or two, will have the opportunity to experience balance and total wellness through the BodyLogicMD network - for free! Participants will be entered to win one year of comprehensive lab tests and consultations with a highly-trained physician by submitting a video to The Wellness Project, describing how symptoms of hormone imbalance and conditions of poor health have negatively impacted their lives.
Millions of men and women in the United States suffer from a variety of adverse conditions that negatively impact their health and quality of life. Many times these conditions, which range from hot flashes or weight gain to thyroid disorders or sexual dysfunction, are linked to a hormone imbalance. The physicians of the BodyLogicMD network know that it is possible to live life free of the aches, pains and discomfort of aging through bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT), balanced nutrition, routine fitness and stress management techniques.
Videos may be sad, hopeful, funny, sentimental or any combination that will effectively tell the participant’s story. Individuals may enter themselves or nominate someone they know. Videos will be judged by a panel of experts with influential backgrounds in the medical industry. These judges will narrow the videos submissions to 10 finalists and post to The Wellness Project Group Facebook page for voting by the general public.
The journey of each winner – from initial consultation through follow-up visits – will be documented through video and other mediums to give the public an inside look of the transformation that can be achieved through the pursuit of preventive health and long-term wellness. For more details visit BodyLogicMD.com/wellness-project.
- BodyLogicMD Celebrates a Decade of Pioneering the New Frontier of Medicine
- Dr. Tim Morley Featured in LA Times
- BodyLogicMD Excited to Announce New Medical Director of Encino Practice
- Remember this Ladies: New Study Finds Memory Loss and Menopause is Real
- Another Shift in the Hormone Therapy Debate
- Dr. Varano Talks About Testosterone Therapy on CBS
- Dr. Jen on FoxNews.com with Dr. Manny
- Dr. Jen Featured on HealthTalk on FoxNews.com
- Risk of early-onset of menopause increased with hysterectomy