BodyLogicMD Headlines Legal Seminar at 2012 A4M Conference
President of BodyLogicMD Teams Up with Top Legal Minds to Educate Physicians of the Legal Framework of Medical Practice.
December, 2012 - Attorneys from Greenburg Traurig, the nation’s leading healthcare litigator, along with Patrick Savage, founder and President of BodyLogicMD, will deliver an overview of key information, important to physicians in an anti-aging and functional medicine practice. They will focus on the legal aspects of owning your own cash-based practice in this growing medical field and give a robust review of extensive case studies.
Every medical practice, traditional or preventive, must be acutely aware of the laws that apply to the physician and the practice. It is important for each physician to understand the legal landscape as it relates to a variety of laws and statutes impacting multiple aspects of the medical community and business associates of medical practice. Examples of such laws include: anti-kickback, physician self-referrals, patient brokering and fee splitting laws, pharmacy laws, the sale of medications, supplements, clinical labs, Medicare and accepting cash or insurance in your preventive practice.
This is a valuable opportunity exclusive to physicians of the A4M fellowship. To learn more, register for an event, enroll in a training program or to exhibit at an A4M Conference, please contact the office of the American Academy of Anti-Aging medicine: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BodyLogicMD Celebrates a Decade of Pioneering the New Frontier of Medicine
- Dr. Tim Morley Featured in LA Times
- BodyLogicMD Excited to Announce New Medical Director of Encino Practice
- Remember this Ladies: New Study Finds Memory Loss and Menopause is Real
- Another Shift in the Hormone Therapy Debate
- Dr. Varano Talks About Testosterone Therapy on CBS
- Dr. Jen on FoxNews.com with Dr. Manny
- Dr. Jen Featured on HealthTalk on FoxNews.com
- Risk of early-onset of menopause increased with hysterectomy