Dr. Timothy Morley - Manhattan Bioidentical Hormone Doctor
BodyLogicMD of Midtown Manhattan
Dr. Timothy Morley
57 W. 57th Street, Suite 902
Manhattan, NY 10019
Local: (212) 600-2996
Toll Free: (877) 663-9678
About Timothy Morley, D.O.
As Medical Director of BodyLogicMD of Midtown Manhattan, Dr. Timothy Morley, D.O., is dedicated to helping his patients find relief from the symptoms of menopause, andropause (the male menopause) and other hormonal imbalances. He relies on an integrative combination of natural bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT), customized nutrition and fitness regimens, pharmaceutical-grade supplementation and stress reduction techniques to help his patients live fuller lives with optimal overall health.
Dr. Morley believes that individual, customized wellness programs tailored to address each patient’s specific, personal needs are the best way to address health care. He focuses on preventative and functional medicine instead of simply reacting to illness when they occur.
Dr. Morley received his medical degree at the Ohio University College of Medicine and completed his residency at the Cleveland Clinic Health System at South Point Hospital, where he focused on emergency medicine. He also has a degree in law and is a member of several medical organizations.
Board Certifications, Associations and Training:
- Member of BodyLogicMD a national network of highly trained physicians specializing in Natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy.
- Member of the American Academy for Anti-Aging Medicine
- Extensive training in anti-aging provided by the fellowship in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Member of the Institute for Functional Medicine
- Member of the American Medical Society
- Member of the American Osteopathic Association
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine