Dr. Jeffrey Donohue - Atlanta Bioidentical Hormone Doctor
About Jeffrey Donohue, M.D.
Dr. Jeffrey A. Donohue, owner and operator of BodyLogicMD of Atlanta/Buckhead, Georgia- area dedicates his practice to anti-aging medicine, bioidentical hormones, customized nutrition and fitness programs, which help women and men resolve the symptoms of hormone imbalance, including weight gain, sexual dysfunction, declining energy levels and stress, brought on by menopause and andropause, thyroid disorders and adrenal fatigue.
He is a member of the American Academy for Anti-Aging Medicine and has completed the fellowship in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine. Jeffrey A. Donohue, M.D. earned his medical degree from Louisiana State University (LSU) in 1992 and completed his residency in Family Practice at the University of Alabama College of Community Health Services in 1995. Dr. Donohue received the Resident Excellence in Teaching Award in 1994 and was the Chief Resident in 1994-1995. He was Board Certified as a Diplomate by the American Board of Family Practice in 1995.
Board Certifications, Associations and Training:
- Member of BodyLogicMD a national network of highly trained physicians specializing in Natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy.
- Member of the American Academy for Anti-Aging Medicine
- Extensive training in anti-aging provided by the fellowship in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- AMA Board Certified Family Practice
- AMA Board Certified in Regenerative and Functional Medicine