Dr. Gregory Pippert - Maple Grove Bioidentical Hormone Doctor
About Gregory Pippert, M.D.
As the owner and operator of BodyLogicMD of Maple Grove, Dr. Pippert devotes his practice to preventive and functional medicine, wellness, and anti-aging medicine. Combining bioidentical hormone therapy, and customized nutrition and fitness programs, he helps men and women find relief from the symptoms of hormone imbalance such as menopause, andropause, thyroid disorder and adrenal fatigue.
Gregory Pippert, M.D. earned his medical degree from University of Nebraska Medical Center in 1991 and completed his residency in Emergency Medicine at Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota in 1994. Dr. Pippert was Chief Resident of Emergency Medicine in 1993-1994. He is currently Board Certified by the American Board of Emergency Medicine. He is also a Fellow in the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) and has had the pleasure of serving on the Board of Directors of the MN Chapter of ACEP for 11 years and as a National Councilor to ACEP for 6 years. Since 1994, Dr. Pippert has worked as an Emergency Department Physician in St. Cloud, Minnesota.
Dr. Gregory Pippert of BodyLogicMD Minneapolis, Minnesota is an member in the fellowship for Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine, completing all 8 modules of the advanced fellowship track. He is also a member of the American Academy for Anti-Aging Medicine.
Board Certifications, Associations and Training:
- Member of BodyLogicMD a national network of highly trained physicians specializing in Natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy.
- Member of the American Academy for Anti-Aging Medicine
- Extensive training in anti-aging provided by the fellowship in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Advanced Fellow in Regenerative and Functional Medicine
- AMA Board Certified Emergency Medicine