More Women Facing Early Menopause
More Women Facing Early Menopause | February, 2010
According to an article recently published in the Korea Times, 6,831 women in their 30's and younger were treated in 2008 for insomnia, depression, adrenal fatigue and other conditions and symptoms resulting from premature menopause. Premature menopause is oftentimes referred to as premature ovarian failure (POF) or primary ovarian insufficiency, and is typified by the ovaries inability to ovulate. According to Wikipedia.com, "a commonly cited triad for the diagnosis [of POF] is amenorrhea [the absence of a woman's menstrual cycle], hypergonadotropinism [high testosterone] and hypoestrogenism [low estrogen]." Scientists blame the premature menopause epidemic on variety of factors such as pollution, stress, dietary changes and genetics.
BodyLogicMD's highly trained bioidentical hormone doctorshave helped tens of thousands of women balance their hormones and feel better than they have in years.
Read the full article: More Women Facing Early Menopause
- Another Shift in the Hormone Therapy Debate
- Discover the Fatigue Solution from America’s Most-Loved Hormone Expert and Dr. Oz
- Blood for Beauty - A Signature Event
- Sunny California Welcomes New Physician to the BodyLogicMD Network
- Dr. Varano Talks About Testosterone Therapy on CBS
- Dr. Jen on FoxNews.com with Dr. Manny
- Dr. Jen Featured on HealthTalk on FoxNews.com
- HealthTalk with Dr. Manny Features Dr. Jen
- Risk of early-onset of menopause increased with hysterectomy